Friday, May 6

Birthday Eve

This evening as we get the place ready for the babies' second birthday my wife and I are listening to the new Radiohead album.  That's right, my friends, not jazz.  I mean, 80% of the time it's jazz (95% of the time when I am alone) but there is an awful lot of great music being made these days in the non-jazz world.  I thought I'd let you know about tonight's music choice.  I hope you're not disappointed.

The Felice Brothers
Oh, and to forewarn you, the new Felice Brothers comes out next week, as well as a new Okkervil River so I am sure I will listen to them a lot too.  They are both great bands and not at all jazz.

I will be sure to listen to at least some jazz during that time, okay? I have a good idea about baritone sax players that I can do a few pieces on.  Will that balance out tonight's choice in music?

No comments:

Post a Comment